Specialized Course In Air Ticketing
(3 Months, Fast Track Course, IATA Approved, International Standards)
Airborne Airhostess Academy is Delhi’s number 1. for many reasons. With our motto of providing quality education through technology that drives the future, we enable every single aspirant of the service industry from hotel management to cabin crew, to live their dreams and live them large. We are known for providing education and training that is of International Standards to prepare our students to be tomorrow’s professionals.
Our 3-month Fast Track Course for Air Ticketing prepares students to be a member of the air ticketing crew aboard commercial flights and many business jets/private jets as well. This course is suitable for anyone who is a final year pursuer with excellent communication skills. Airborne guarantees 100% placement opportunity, so you can take the first flight towards your dreams with us.
How do we make you suitable for this career?
- Introduction to the aviation industry, air ticketing, persona engagement, and computer reservation systems.
- Our experts help students to get a broad understanding of all the air ticketing aspects to develop specialized skills through interactive training sessions and mock interviews.
- Special emphasis is given to the customer care services for handling unusual situations during flights.
- This course is specially designed in conjugation with industry’s exclusive demands
- Time management is a skill that is best attained when you ace all the levels or soft skills and develop a personality that is readily available to anyone, anywhere.
- Good budgeting knowledge while you’re handling the ticketing costs.
- Audio Visual aided classrooms to equip them with the fast-paced technological understanding of this fast-paced industry.
- Adaptability ethics.
- Grooming etiquettes.
- We guarantee a 100% success rate when it comes to job opportunities in national and international brands.
How does the diploma help?
- After passing the course they can go for further higher degrees for enhancing their job profile and educational qualification.
- They can have a job in the Airline Industry – as an air ticketing manager or executive in prominent International and National airlines
Why should you choose us?
- Affordable training equipped with the latest technology as well as online courses with LAPT and NSDC authorised training services.
- 100% job placement guarantee for every Airborne’s student after successful completion of this 3 month Fast Track course in Air Ticketing.
- Initiating consultative learning practices to help them inculcate and apply the knowledge.
- Placements in prominent airlines like Qatar Airways, Lufthansa, Indigo, Vistara, Air India, and many more!
- We have capability to train 250 students every year, as well as learning facilities are sufficient to each of the individuals personally.
- We grow knowledge, behaviour, mannerism, communication skills and the most striking part is attitude, our professional faculties put in each of the students who come at us with desire of being something distinct in their life.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The national average salary for Airline Ticketing is ₹30,616 in India. However, it can also range between 4 lakhs to 7 lakhs once you climb the hierarchy and become an executive.
How can we help?
If you have any questions regarding my courses, please fill out the form below and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.